Woensdag 27 Januarie 2021

Check out this amazing testimony that change an Atheist's life completely:

 'n Voorbeeld van een van ons plasings op Sosiale Media. Dankie vir jou ondersteuning daarin. Deel dit gerus verder met iemand anders... 

Check out this amazing testimony that change an Atheist's life completely:

Josh asked, “Why are your lives so different from the other students on campus?”

The attractive coed immediately blurted out two words that stunned him: “Jesus Christ!”1

Josh shot back, “Jesus Christ? Oh, for God’s sake, don’t give me that garbage. I’m fed up with religion; I’m fed up with the church; I’m fed up with the Bible. Don’t give me that garbage about religion.”

Unfazed, the young coed calmly replied,

“Mister, I didn’t say religion, I said Jesus Christ"

https://app.jesusonline.com/post/42101-why-jesus

Geen opmerkings nie: