Vrydag 05 Februarie 2021

Online Course in Foundations of Media to Movements

As part of our KoFie-project I was invited to join this Online course to learn more about Social Media Evangelism and Discipleship.

The purpose why I want to do it is... IMPROVE YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA EFFECTIVENESS

Yes, I look forward to do this Course over 5 weeks (starting 18th February): 

Welcome to look to this Video and join me in Support and Prayer. 

My most important Prayer requests at this time, beginning 2021 amidst of Covid etc.

1) We have a very big number of Contacts that we reach, but not many responders that make an open commitment  to follow Christ and being willing for further Discipleship. Pray for wisdom hoe to change our methods and the Holy Spirit touching more people's hearts.

2) We need more helpers; people to join us in Prayer and be part of our Admin and follow up team.

3) Some person or people to commit to take the ministry further when the time comes that I personally won't be able to continue further due to possible physical reasons (over a year or ten?)

Thanks, 

Chris Visser,

Koninkryksfokus - KoFie.project

vischris@gmail.com / 0829269364

Geen opmerkings nie: