Woensdag 07 Oktober 2020

International Day of Prayer for the Persecuted Church

 “The wonderful thing about praying is that you leave a world of not being able to do something and enter God’s realm where everything is possible. He specializes in the impossible. Nothing is too great for His almighty power. Nothing is too small for His love.”  — Corrie Ten Boom


The International Day of Prayer for the Persecuted Church is November 1, less than four weeks away. So I thought for this edition and maybe the next I would give you what Corrie ten Boom calls an abundance of opportunity to “leave a world of not being able to do something and enter God’s realm where everything is possible.”

A variety of prayer resources are available from the VOM’s IDOP website (see related story below).

Each year I also turn to a lesser known Rich Mullins song called I Will Sing (via Global Christian Worship). It never fails to stir my heart for my persecuted family around the world. If you share it with your music ministry, they might have time to learn if before November 1.

Singing for those in chains,
Missions Catalyst News Briefs 10.07.20 (WORLD: Pray for the Persecuted)

Geen opmerkings nie: