Maandag 21 September 2020

Report from our Mosque Visit

🕌We visited a Mosque on Saturday and we had a very nice meeting with the Muslim leaders there; they are really very friendly and hospitable (they even invited us for a wonderful brinjani meal afterwards and we enjoyed the meal and nice conversations very much).
😊They also explained the traditions of Islam and their principles; the prayer times, pillars of faith, how they pray etc. According to all this, and the free booklets and English Quran that we all received as well, your Religion is surely impressive, a "Religion of justice, peace, mercy and forgiveness". Your people are surely very dedicated in their faith.
Over the weekend I ponder about it all.
📖Today during my Bible Study (as I do daily as a Christian) I came in my Bible at a passage -
Romans 10:2‭-‬4 NET - that I felt accurately also describing the Religion of Islam. I feel I must share it with you.
Please consider and rethink this with me...
♦️That is the Apostle Paul, a Jew, speaking about his fellow Jews and their religious dedication and zeal for God (the Jews had a lot of rituals and laws that they believed they had to perform to satisfy God and to get righteousness from God).
"I can testify that they are zealous for God, but their zeal is not in line with the truth. For ignoring the righteousness that comes from God, and seeking instead to establish their own righteousness, they did not submit to God’s righteousness. For Christ is the end of the law, with the result that there is righteousness for everyone who believes.
👉I personally are so privileged to have the experience of the joy of being sure about my own Certainty of Eternal life and to be a child of God. If you are interested in how we as Christians understand the Gospel (the Good News of the Bible) on how to get that Certainty of Forgiveness of sins and Eternal Live, here is a short summary - "Got Eternal Life? " . https://www.gotquestions.org/eternal-life.html
[This is the Report as I wrote it on the Page: Conversation with Muslims; Please respond to this; How are you feeling about sharing the Gospel with Muslims?]

Geen opmerkings nie: