Saterdag 11 Julie 2020

Praise God with me. He is A wonderful God to serve!

How are all the KoFie.project supporters doing? 
Please feel free to share your successes and fears so that we can also pray for each other.
I want to share and ask you to praise God with me. 
Our Facebook Page Ads-Centre was blocked a few weeks ago. Reason: Due to "violation of FB community rules" ??? 
I was not able to send any new ads. 
We Pray and think. We try everything. Even open a new profile. FB delete this the next day and reconfirm that I was still blocked. I don't know what else to do than pray. 

Yesterday I again wrote a letter of complaint to FB and asked them to revise their decision (I sent it to an new FB-email address I found on the Internet). I again share our Ministry and purpose etc.

This morning... PRAISE THE LORD. 

Suddenly the "Boost Post" buttons in the Ad-Centre were open again. I don't receive any further report from them. Therefore today I posted a lot of new material, and sent out a number of new Advertisements on most of our 11 Pages. 
Please pray for good responses, that FB's Ad-Centre stay open and that God's Kingdom and Glory come in a mighty new way. 
Please visit our Pages and do as the Holy Spirit lead you in responding to the people.
Thanks again for your prayers and financial support. 
God bless you and keep you all save. 
Chris Visser 
Koninkryksfokus 
KoFie.project 

Geen opmerkings nie: